TRAINING & CONSULTANCY
Consultancy & Training on
- Power Engineering & Technology
- Economic & Financial Analysis on ENERGY (Power)
- Energy Efficiency & Energy Efficient Product
- Role of Energy Auditor & Energy Manager
- Noise Pollution & Vibration Control
- Industrial Management and Manufacturing Technology
Industrial Management and Manufacturing Technology
Promoting excellence in Manufacturing Engineering and Engineering Management research, design and innovation.
Leading the Industrial Development
The research team brings together expertise from different areas of industrial engineering, production engineering, mechanical engineering, manufacturing and system engineering to undertake fundamental, applied and industrially focused research on different areas of industrial sector in Bangladesh with the aim of leading the industrial development of the country. Engaging its creativity and innovativeness the team has a strong desire and commitment to lead the industrially focused research needed for the sectoral development of both service and manufacturing industries.
Key Objectives of the Expert Team:
- To undertake fundamental, applied and industrially focused research on different industrial areas.
- To promote the research outcomes to the industrial sector in collaboration with industrial and business partners
- To contribute to socio-economic development of Bangladesh through research and development establishing meaningful industry-academia linkage programs
Areas of Interests and Team Formation
The team carries out research and development in a large number of industrial fields. It is mainly focused in the areas of research and development of manufacturing technology and industrial management that include but not limited to the sub-fields illustrated in the research and consultancy window.
The research team is composed of industrial and academia expertise on teaching, research, development, consultation and working experience in both home and aboard at the world renowned universities and industries. Over the years the team is evolved and formally established recently.
* Following will cover our vast experience of Consultancy & Training:
Industrial Management Window:
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Inventory Control and Management
- Cost Management
- Engineering Economy
Industrial Safety and Risk Management
Supply chain Management
Industrial and Business set-up
Industrial Waste Management
Manufacturing Technology Window:
Process Design and Development
Advanced Manufacturing Technology
Plant Layout Design and Implementation
Product Design and Development
Efficient Production line Design
Manufacturing Process optimization
Process and Quality Control
Human Factors Issues in Manufacturing